flume-user mailing list archives

From Dongliang Sun <davidsu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not instantiate class org.apache.flume.clients.log4jappender
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:11:46 GMT
Alex,

The flume startup no problem,
flume-ng agent --conf ./conf/ --conf-file ./conf/flume.conf --name agent1
-Dflume.root.logger=DEBUG,console

I have test the following client,
bin/flume-ng avro-client -H localhost -p 41414 -F ~/test.txt

It's OK, but if I can not make it work if I use the log4jappender as the
client.

Thanks,
Dongliang