flume-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wget.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make sure flume WAL is finished before shut it down
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 07:18:01 GMT
moving back to user@

Hi,

You can monitor the directories (usually /tmp/flume*) for not delivered events, or using the
reports from the webUI.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Monitoring+Flume

Since FlumeOG (0.9x) will not actively developed anymore, we strongly suggest to move into
Flume 1.3.x and up. More informations you'll find in our wikie:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Home

Regards,
 Alex

--