flume-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Lorenz <wget.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The error about hbase-sink
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:15:40 GMT
Hi,

http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#hbasesinks

and
http://mapredit.blogspot.de/2012/06/apache-flume-12x-and-hbase.html

If you haven't a payload column no data will be written. I guess thats in the source described
too (SimpleAsyncHbaseEventSerializer.java) but missed in the docs. Could you please file a
jira about the missing explanation?

- Alex

On Dec 18, 2012, at 11:29 AM, dlz456119@sina.com wrote:

> Hello,every one:
> 	Unfortunately, I encountered troubleļ¼Œbut I think it may be easy.I use the hbase as
a sink,but it cannot write data to hbase,I see the source,and find that the payloadColumn
must be not null.I feel very surprise,because in hbase-sink of flume doc I can not find any
one about payloadColumn,then it must be null, that I cannot write data to hbase,why is it?