flume-user mailing list archives

From <shouvanik.hal...@accenture.com>
Subject Getting weird error -> 2012-12-10 01:01:42,190 INFO com.cloudera.flume.watchdog.Watchdog: Subprocess exited with value 1
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 06:04:19 GMT
I had configured flume-master as well as flume-node on a single machine.
Now, as I run terracotta -> L1 cache, I get the INFO below in /

2012-12-10 01:01:42,190 INFO com.cloudera.flume.watchdog.Watchdog: Subprocess exited with
value 1

Can you please help? I am struggling with this for the past 1 day without success!

Thanks and Regards,
Shouvanik Haldar | Cloud SME Pool | Mobile:+91-9830017568

immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

www.accenture.com