flume-user mailing list archives

From Juhani Connolly <juhani_conno...@cyberagent.co.jp>
Subject Re: Flume to stream logs live
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 01:33:03 GMT
If you can't get flume running on windows your alternatives look like
syslog, scribed and fluentd. We used scribed before moving to flume, but
tbh, it can be a pain to compile and the hdfs support on it is not the
best, we had data loss if there was an hdfs restart etc. I can't say
much about the other two