flume-user mailing list archives

From "DeCarlo, Thom" <tdeca...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: Host Interceptor
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 16:16:12 GMT
Instead of changing the body text in an interceptor, I made a modified BodyTextEventSerializer.java
called HeaderAndBodyTextEventSerialzer.java. The only difference, other than the class name,
was two lines in the write() function:

  @Override
  public void write(Event e) throws IOException {
    String eString = e.getHeaders() + " ";
    out.write(eString.getBytes());
    out.write(e.getBody());
    if (appendNewline) {
      out.write('\n');
    }
  }

The configuration file then adds the serializer to the sink specification:
agent1.sinks.fileSink-1.sink.serializer = org.apache.flume.serialization.HeaderAndBodyTextEventSerializer$Builder

I should probably move my changes to my own local class, but this works for now.
--
Thom DeCarlo