flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashutoshsharma(오픈플랫폼개발팀) <sharma.ashut...@kt.com>
Subject RE: multiple agents
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 08:18:41 GMT
Thank you Juhani for your thoughts!

Thanks & Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma

From: Juhani Connolly [mailto:juhani_connolly@cyberagent.co.jp]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 5:07 PM
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: multiple agents

Hi Ashutosh,

as was pointed out, one configuration will work fine.

There is nothing stopping you running multiple background tasks, but that won't be possible
with the service scripts that come with the flume packaged in cdh, you'd have to write your
own service scripts. But really I can't think of a use case where you would want multiple
processes