flume-user mailing list archives

From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Using Python and Flume to store avro data
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 18:51:10 GMT
The next release of Flume-1.3.0 adds support for an HTTP source, which will allow you to send
data to Flume via HTTP/JSON(the representation of the data is pluggable - but a JSON representation
is default). You could use this to write data to Flume from Python, which I believe has good
http and json support.

Thanks,
Hari

--