flume-user mailing list archives

From lancexxx <fervent.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about flume-ng agent
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:00:27 GMT
oh, seemingly ,I see. sorry , I am new to flume.
now I collect log from web server and want to use syslogudp source,
which tool or  RPCclient  I should use to sent the data to the source of flume-ng agent
on web server host ? maybe can you recommend to me a better source type like AVRO source,
syslog source etc. because I do not realized the difference or advantage  between them and

I find no more information via the official guide。
thanks very much!
--
lancexxx