flume-user mailing list archives

From Sadananda Hegde <saduhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transfering compressed (gzip) files
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:14:31 GMT
Hi Harish,

I am still exploring my options and that's part of my question too - which
source should I be using.

Currently I have set up my flume ng configuration to use exec source (exec
source, file channel and hdfs sink); but can change to use a
different source if it handles the compressed files.

Thanks,
Sadu