flume-user mailing list archives

From lancexxx <fervent.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flume-ng use mongdb as sink
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:20:06 GMT
hi,I found a solution that use mongodb on githua,this is the url:
https://github.com/leonlee/flume-ng-mongodb-sink

what do you think of it with the avro sink?
thanks!
--
lancexxx

and import the contents into mongo via http://datasyndrome.com/post/27075009640/from-avro-to-mongo-in-one-line-with-avro-to-mongo-pig?

> cheers,
> Alex
>
> On Oct 23, 2012, at 9:58 AM, lancexxx <fervent.linux@gmail.com (mailto:fervent.linux@gmail.com)>
wrote:

> > hey
> >
> > I used flume-ng(1.3.0) to collecting webserver log, memory as channel, hdfs as sink,
and workd good.
> > But this time i come up against a series of problems because that i want use mongodb
as a final storage , however i can not find any ideas
> > what use mongodb or other nosql as a sink via google and official guide except a
plugin named mongo-hadoop,anyone can help me? thanks very much !