Hi,

Unfortunately I am not familiar with cygwin and don't have a windows computer to test on. Hopefully someone else on the list has an insight.

Brock

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 11:27 AM, mardan Khan <mardan8310@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Brock.

Now when i am run the command:  flume$ bin/flume-ng agent -n agent -f conf/flume-conf.properties.
template.

Cygwin Warning: MS-DOS style path detected /usr/local/bin/c:\program......................................................................
bin/flume-ng line:210 exec c:\program not found.

How to solve this problem.