flume-user mailing list archives

From Chandrashekhar Shaw <sha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Is there an encrpted flume channel available?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:47:36 GMT
I was looking for flume custom sinks if available for encryption and similarly custom source
for decryption.

Thanks

On Jul 16, 2012, at 6:07 PM, Inder Pall wrote:

Why can't your encrypt the message before putting it to FLUME?
That would the cleanest/quickest way of achieving it IMO...as you can control the keys(pub/private)

- Inder

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Chandrashekhar Shaw <shawcs@yahoo-inc.com<mailto:shawcs@yahoo-inc.com>>