flume-user mailing list archives

From Mike Percy <mpe...@apache.org>
Subject Call for documentation
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:32:41 GMT
Hi Flume users & devs,
Now that we have branched in preparation for a Flume 1.2.0 release, we have
one week to improve the documentation coverage and find any major issues
before RC0.

Looking at the docs, we are missing coverage on several key components, so
this is a ripe opportunity for new contributors come in and submit a patch
or two. The plan is still to begin the release vote on Monday, July 9, and
I know some folks in the U.S. plan on taking a few days off this week for
Independence Day, so if you want to contribute, please get them in early so
the available committers can review the patches and commit them.

Committers - please commit any changes to the trunk as usual, and I'll be
happy to backport applicable doc updates, build fixes, or any critical bug
fixes to the release branch. Just send a note to the list.

Looking forward to a great 1.2.0 release!

Regards,
Mike