flume-user mailing list archives

From Mike Percy <mpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for documentation
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 21:50:55 GMT
Hi Mohammad,
That's a great idea. Since you recently ran into such issues, please feel
free to add that in to the User Guide and I would be happy to review it.

The RST source code for the User and Dev guides can be found here:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flume/trunk/flume-ng-doc/sphinx/

Regards,
Mike