flume-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for documentation
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:53:32 GMT
Hello Mike,

         How about adding a "common errors and possible solutions"
section?? Many of the newbies like me faced a few hiccups while trying
to build and use Flume-NG for the first time. It would be pretty
useful for people like me. But it's just a suggestion from my side.
Pardon me if it sounds too childish. I am actually very new to the
open source world. Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq