flume-user mailing list archives

From George Forman <georgeforma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Flume ng running in Netbeans
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:15:43 GMT

Hi all,
I am creating a new HTTP source to receive and process my XML posts (using netty). I  am trying
to figure out how to run/debug the Flume NG node process in Netbeans.Running a simple tail
source to sink into hbase works fine on the command line.However, if I try to execute the
same command in netbeans it doesn't sink to hbase.At the moment, it appears the classpath
doesn't contain hbase.I am not sure if this is part of my problem.Also, I don't know what
additional arguments or VM options are required to get it up and running.
Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.
George