flume-user mailing list archives

From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Restarts without data loss
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:07:50 GMT
Senthil,

Have you tried using it recently, with multiple data folders etc. In recent tests, we have
seen reasonably good performance. Of course, the performance of MemoryChannel would be much
better, since it is in-memory :-). You should try to use the FileChannel as much as you can,
else there is a risk of losing data.

Thanks
Hari

--