Hello Damien,
The sink which i have written is at very initial stage, i am just trying to send the events to the Esper engine and printing the events on the console...i just want to verify the flow, Weblogs to FLume to esper engine.
Currently i am using exec as source, memory as channel and esper as sink, but Flume is not recognizing the sink...
Well in the Apache Flume, we need to specify the sink name in the file "SinkType.java".
I am little bit reluctant to use Cloudera's because my other set up of CEP engine is based on all Apache's distribution..

I will share the code soon, you can help me in refining the code..

Regards,
Som