flume-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Flume ng not running
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:57:40 GMT
I am trying to test how flume ng works so I create a conf and tried to run:

 foo.sources = avroSrc
foo.channels = memoryChannel
foo.sinks = hdfsSink
# For each one of the sources, the type is defined
foo.sources.avroSrc.type = avro
# The channel can be defined as follows.
foo.sources.avroSrc.channels = memoryChannel
# Each sink's type must be defined
foo.sinks.hdfsSink.type = hdfs
foo.sinks.hdfsSink.path = hdfs://dsdb1:9000/flume
#Specify the channel the sink should use
foo.sinks.hdfsSink.channel = memoryChannel
# Each channel's type is defined.
foo.channels.memoryChannel.type = memory
# Other config values specific to each type of channel(sink or source)
# can be defined as well
# In this case, it specifies the capacity of the memory channel
foo.channels.memoryChannel.capacity = 100

But java process is not running:

[root@dslg1 flume-1.2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT]# ./bin/flume-ng  node --conf
../conf/flume-conf.properties
+ exec /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_24/bin/java -Xmx20m -cp
'../conf/flume-conf.properties:/root/.mohit/flume-1.2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/lib/*'
-Djava.library.path= org.apache.flume.node.Application
(org.apache.flume.node.Application).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.
--
Can you please suggest what I might be doing wrong?