flume-user mailing list archives

From shekhar sharma <shekhar2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Understanding the data flow between Source and Sink in Flume
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 04:40:58 GMT
HI Arvind,
Yeah i have done the same and able to integrate a custom sink with Flume. I
think there has to be some extender facility in Flume, so that i don't have
to make any code changes in Flume. i have tried the other way around i.e.
copying the jar file in the lib directory, but it didn't work.

Regards,
Som Shekhar