flume-user mailing list archives

From Will McQueen <w...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Understanding the data flow between Source and Sink in Flume
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 05:49:22 GMT
Hi Som,

I noticed you mentioned you're using flume-728. That was the name of the
original Flume NG branch, but Flume NG development has now moved to the
trunk. Please see the Flume NG Getting Started guide for details:
     https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/getting-started.html

There's also some info about the architecture of NG if you're interested:
     https://blogs.apache.org/flume/entry/flume_ng_architecture

Cheers,
Will