flume-user mailing list archives

From Rajalakshmi Ramesh <rrajalaks...@gatech.edu>
Subject Re: Accessing Flume Shell via RPC
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 03:58:17 GMT
The programmatic way of doing something like what you have described needs
some coding on your part. If you want to do it via scripting language,it
may be possible to take the thrift ddl file mastercontrol.trift and
implement your own client. This would mean reimplementing the
FlumeShelll.java and FlumeMasterAdminServer.java file for reference.

A link i bumped across when i wanted to do a mixed client/server with
Thrift and Ruby.
http://saladwithsteve.com/2008/04/my-first-thrift-app.html

Thanks & Regards
Rajalakshmi (Raji) Ramesh