flume-user mailing list archives

From Jay Stricks <...@wapolabs.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Flume Shell via RPC
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 19:20:07 GMT
Maybe this isn't helpful, but you can execute a script within a Flume shell
by using the -s flag when starting the Flume shell, in combination with the
-c flag (which you use to specify which master to connect to). So you could
append commands to a file and then execute the script all in one shot.
Might not be what you were looking for though.

Jay S.