flume-user mailing list archives

From alo alt <wget.n...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Exception on opening a "Stub Source" at a logical node
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 07:46:52 GMT
Hi,

they are in the default-flow or did you define a other one?

- Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

On Mar 21, 2012, at 12:30 AM, Bharath Ravi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a logical node, that uses an 'autoCollectorSource'. I configure this node before
mapping it to an actual physical node.
> However, configuring it causes this to happen:
>
> 012-03-20 19:25:24,927 ERROR com.cloudera.flume.core.connector.DirectDriver: Closing
down due to exception on open calls
> 2012-03-20 19:25:24,927 INFO com.cloudera.flume.core.connector.DirectDriver: Connector
logicalNode hadoop-collector-21 exited with error: Attempting to open a Stub Source!

> What causes this error? Even if it is a stub source, shouldn't it wait until it receives
an actual source instead of exiting?
> After all, a logical node is especially meant for cases where configuring it can be done
before mapping it on to a node!