flume-user mailing list archives

From lulynn_2008 <lulynn_2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: how to start an flume agent with a specified port?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:13:53 GMT
I think when start a node by "flume node_nowatch -n nodename", the node will find a free port
to use. But flume-0.9.4 seems not support this.
So I am finding a way to specify a port to 'nodename'.
Detail: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1025

At 2012-03-13 15:55:32,"alo alt" <wget.null@googlemail.com> wrote:
>An agent? Why?
>A agent has sources, and that sources freely configurable. If you use syslog you have
to define the port, an tail doesn't need one and so on.