flume-user mailing list archives

From Søren ...@syntonetic.com>
Subject Re: FW: flume agent collector configuration
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:28:32 GMT
Hi Chalcy

Maybe it's the Zookeeper dir. By default it is pointed to /tmp/ and may
be lost between reboot.
In flume-conf.xml change this value to a location of your choice:

<property>
<name>flume.master.zk.logdir</name>
<value>/[any other than the tmp folder]/flume/flume-${user.name}-zk</value>
<description>The base directory in which the ZBCS stores data.</description>
</property>

Doc's:
http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/flume/UserGuide/#_configuring_the_zbcs

Hope it helps