Just have a look today..too bad it does not currently support S3 as the sink

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Alexander Lorenz <wget.null@googlemail.com> wrote:
flumeNG is still alpha / snapshot but usable . we overwork the wiki atm.

best
Alex

sent via my mobile device

On Feb 26, 2012, at 6:35 AM, Ryan Chan <ryanchan404@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:25 AM, alo alt <wget.null@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Did you took an eye to flumeNG? Flume is completely rewritten and match perfect your project.
https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/getting-started.html#GettingStarted-BuildingFromSource

best,
 Alex

Thanks for comments, then I will also go for syslog approach.

Btw, since NG is still experimental ATM, or the wiki page is outdated?

I particularly like the simpler design, e.g. no master, no ZK, but does it mean the high availability and centralized control also removed?

Thanks