flume-user mailing list archives

From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logs used as Flume Sources and real-time analytics
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 10:14:55 GMT
Thank you for your answer it helps me a lot knowing I'am doing things in a
good way.

I've got an other question: How do you manage restart the service after a
crash ? I mean, you tail the log file, so if your server crashes or you
stop the tail for any reason, how do you do not to tail all the logs from
the start, how do you manage restarting from the exact point where you left
your tail process ?

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate :-).

Alain