flume-user mailing list archives

From Jay Stricks <...@wapolabs.com>
Subject Re: Hostname of node is localhost unless 127.0.1.1 was set?
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 04:14:52 GMT
Not sure about your first question.

What method are you using to restart the master? To clear the master's
prior configurations, you need to clear the configuration storage
directory. Both the storage type and storage location are set in
flume-conf.xml (or overridden in flume-site.xml). I would just delete the
files in that location, but there may be a prettier way to do it.