flume-user mailing list archives

From alo alt <wget.n...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: central flume agent to collect from multiple Dirs
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 00:17:58 GMT
Hi,

please post the flume config, usually tailDir is watching a whole directory and send the content
to the collector. If the logfile has not content, nothing will be send.

- Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

On Feb 24, 2012, at 8:49 AM, Chalcy Raja wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are planning to use windows flume agent to tailDir from many windows server logs and
push the logs to collectors.  I tried this with 3 server logs running one agent.  Only one
or two server logs are getting picked up.

> Anybody has tried flume with this above option?  Is this not similar to running one agent
to collect different logs from one server?