Hello Flume users,

I am new to flume.  I have set up successfully a master and a node on two linux virtual machines and they are collecting logs as expected.

Now I am trying to set up a windows flume node, followed the installation guide etc., I could successfully run the node as a service.  When I go to the port 35862, I get 404 like below.

Also I tried to start the node from windows command line, I get a status of start pending.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chalcy