flume-user mailing list archives

From Eric Sammer <esam...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring FlumeNG
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 18:58:13 GMT
Otis:

In 1.0.0 there isn't support (yet) for either JMX or JSON-ized metrics,
unfortunately. I just didn't have the time so it got pushed to 1.1.0. Still
not sure which will happen (whatever is easier) but that's the plan. For
now, there isn't a good way to extract metrics from NG (at least not until
you kill the daemon and it spits metrics info to the logs which isn't
really helpful except for debugging / testing).

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com

--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer