flume-user mailing list archives

From Mike <mikethe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help in source commands
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:49:59 GMT
The answer may be that the syntax of the source is just not correct:
    "tcp://<ipaddress>:61616:61616",
The duplication of the port segment of the statement does not seem
feasible in the connection string.
Probably better:
    "tcp://<ipaddress>:61616",

-M

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Mingjie Lai <mjlai09@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the error message is straightforward:
>
> Attempted to write an
> invalid sink/source: Invalid source: activeMQEventSource(
> "tcp://<ipaddress>:61616:61616",
> "VirtualTopic.consumer.asc.answerSent" )
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attempted to write an invalid
> sink/source: Invalid source: activeMQEventSource(
> "tcp://<ipaddress>:61616:61616",
>
> your activemq source threw java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.
>
> However there is no way for us to help if you don't post your code here. In addition,
you may want to go to activemq community to ask activemq related questions since they're the
best resources you can refer to.