flume-user mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Kajihara <yosshiki_kajiharara_1...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject Multi-bytes letters are garbled in the output formatter "avrojson".
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 13:41:23 GMT
Hi,

We have trouble in multi-bytes letters transfer.

When we send the plain text, containing multi-bytes code such as "日本語"(meaninig The
Japanese Language),
to the sink, we cannot see the multi-bytes letters, sent there, as expected,
in the configuration where the output formatter is "avrojson".

In the configuration where the output formatter is "raw", we can as expected.

Why the formatter is set to "raw", we can see those letters, we expect?

We are running version "Flume 0.9.4-cdh3u2".

Tell us how to slove those problem.

Thanks.

----
Yoshiki Kajihara