flume-user mailing list archives

From Mingjie Lai <mjla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help in source commands
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:10:11 GMT
Hi.

You overrode the wrong abstract method in builder(). You should override

     public EventSource build(Context arg0, String... arg1) {

instead of

     public EventSource build(String... argv) {

The latter has been deprecated.

Please refer to the HelloWorldSource sample.

   public static SourceBuilder builder() {
     // construct a new parameterized source
     return new SourceBuilder() {
       @Override
       public EventSource build(Context ctx,String... argv) {
         Preconditions.checkArgument(argv.length == 0,
             "usage: helloWorldSource");

         return new HelloWorldSource();
       }
     };