flume-user mailing list archives

From Mingjie Lai <mjla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help in source commands
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 08:13:36 GMT
I think the error message is straightforward:

Attempted to write an
invalid sink/source: Invalid source: activeMQEventSource(
"tcp://<ipaddress>:61616:61616",
"VirtualTopic.consumer.asc.answerSent" )
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attempted to write an invalid
sink/source: Invalid source: activeMQEventSource(
"tcp://<ipaddress>:61616:61616",

your activemq source threw java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.

However there is no way for us to help if you don't post your code here.
In addition, you may want to go to activemq community to ask activemq
related questions since they're the best resources you can refer to.

-mingjie