flume-user mailing list archives

From Mingjie Lai <mjla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume packaging scripts
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 06:48:55 GMT
I used to use bigtop from Cloudera to build flume as rpm. Just found
that it also turned to an apache project.

http://incubator.apache.org/bigtop/

I'm not sure whether it's easy to integrate with jenkins.

-mingjie

GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

>   Sponsor:
>   Centinaia di Idee Regalo a partire da 1 euro! Su MisterCupido.com alta qualita' a prezzi
imbattibili... e spedizioni in 2/3 giorni!