Hi Dani,

Thanks for the reply. I am using E2E relaibility mode. If I spawn new thread for each append call, I am not sure if the acks will be handled properly. I might lose an event if the child thread ends up in an exception. Do you have any suggestion for my use case? With current setup, I am able to write only 500 events per second. The expected events rate is over 2000 per second. I tried to increase the number of collectors and it seems to help. Is this my only option?

Thanks,
Kamal