Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the reply, I will look into this as well.

--Thanks and Regards
Vaijanath N. Rao

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
I've written a bit more robust example at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/branches/BRANCH_2_0_EXPERIMENTAL/rgoers/log4j2-core/src/main/java/org/apache/logging/log4j/core/appender/flume/. The appender can be configured with a list of agents instead of just one. The Manager handles the actual communication and FlumeEvent handles the conversion from a Log4j2 event to a Flume event.

Ralph