flume-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Help
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:52:57 GMT
I've written a bit more robust example at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/branches/BRANCH_2_0_EXPERIMENTAL/rgoers/log4j2-core/src/main/java/org/apache/logging/log4j/core/appender/flume/.
The appender can be configured with a list of agents instead of just one. The Manager handles
the actual communication and FlumeEvent handles the conversion from a Log4j2 event to a Flume
event.

Ralph