flume-user mailing list archives

From Vaijanath Rao <vaiju1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 11:05:21 GMT
Hi Ralph and Eric,

Thanks for your reply I got the flume application working. I am able to send
events to the Flume nodes(s).

I was wondering if there is a way I can create an instance of Flume Master
and/or Node in my java application for unit testing purpose.
I am trying to see the unit test code but unable to figure it out myself.

--Thanks and Regards
Vaijanath N. Rao

--
I am feeling fine, healthier and Happier, what about you