flume-user mailing list archives

From Alex Baranau <alex.barano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help: Error with flume-hbase sink
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 07:29:14 GMT
Weird. Jar seems good to me. Doing this:

$ wget https://github.com/abaranau/flume-plugin-hbasesink-compiled/raw/master/flume-plugin-hbasesink-0.9.5-SNAPSHOT-20110627.jar
$ alex@alexpc:/tmp$ jar tf flume-plugin-hbasesink-0.9.5-SNAPSHOT-20110627.jar
META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
com/
com/cloudera/
com/cloudera/flume/
com/cloudera/flume/hbase/
com/cloudera/flume/hbase/Attr2HBaseEventSink.class
com/cloudera/flume/hbase/HBaseSink$QualifierSpec.class
com/cloudera/flume/hbase/Attr2HBaseEventSink$1.class
com/cloudera/flume/hbase/HBaseSink.class
com/cloudera/flume/hbase/HBaseSink$1.class
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/com.cloudera.flume.plugin/
META-INF/maven/com.cloudera.flume.plugin/flume-plugin-hbasesink/
META-INF/maven/com.cloudera.flume.plugin/flume-plugin-hbasesink/pom.xml
META-INF/maven/com.cloudera.flume.plugin/flume-plugin-hbasesink/pom.properties

Is that were you got the file from?

Anyhow, if that is OK, I'd suggest you to try to build the new one
from the flume sources if this one doesn't work for you. As a bonus I
guess it has some minor improvements in there - no sure. Don't know if
there any other place to download this jar without compiling...

Alex Baranau
----
Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - Hadoop - HBase