Abishek:

You can definitely do this one of two ways. Syntactically, the way you get two logical nodes on a single physical node is as follows.

ln1 : tail(...) | someSink(...);
ln2 : tail(...) | someOtherSink(...);

map physicalNode ln1;
map physicalNode ln2;

You see that ln1 and 2 can have different (or the same) sources and / or sinks.

The other, more efficient, way of getting the same result is to use a fan out sink. This splits the data stream in two copies.

ln1 : tail(...) | [ sink1(...), sink2(...) ] ;

This sends the same data to both sinks 1 and 2 without doing twice the tail work. Check out the user guide for exact syntax examples, but you get the idea.