flume-user mailing list archives

From Eric Sammer <esam...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Expectations of 0.9.5?
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:55:01 GMT
Chetan is right regarding the majority of my focus. A few other people are
working on this branch as well. My original email to the flume-dev list with
my plan / intent is at: http://bit.ly/oZFl74

All work on this is happening in branches/flume-728 in the svn repo although
it appears that when the ASF mirrors things in git, it get included in
master (which is weird and creepy). I'm happy to field questions about
flume-728 (in a separate thread, maybe) if folks are interested.

Thanks!

--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer