flume-user mailing list archives

From Eran Kutner <e...@gigya.com>
Subject Re: Any experence using Flume-Thrift -C#
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 06:59:07 GMT
This class is a wrapper around a Flume event. You can see the declaration of
the actual flume event as a member: Thrift.ThriftFlumeEvent evt;
To get the actual flume event thrift classes in C# you need to compile the
thrift interface definition using the thrift compiler, the thrift compiler
will generate the C# code for you. In order to use it you wil also need to
include the Thrift assembly in your project.

-eran