flume-user mailing list archives

From Bao Thai Ngo <baothai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: collectorSink is always using default from flume-conf.xml
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:19:55 GMT
I'd also like to keep you informed that when compiling FLume Helloworld
(modified according to some changes in version 0.9.4):
----------------------------------
 public static SinkDecoBuilder builder() {
    return new SinkDecoBuilder() {
      // construct a new parameterized decorator
      @Override
      public EventSinkDecorator<EventSink> create(Context context,Object...
argv) {
        Preconditions.checkArgument(argv.length == 0,"usage:
helloWorldDecorator");

        return new HelloWorldDecorator<EventSink>(null);
      }

    };
  }

I get the following error:

[javac] /usr/lib/flume/plugins/helloworld/src/HelloWorldDecorator.java:34:
<anonymous helloworld.HelloWorldDecorator$1> is not abstract and does not
override abstract method
build(com.cloudera.flume.conf.Context,java.lang.String...) in
com.cloudera.flume.conf.SinkFactory.SinkDecoBuilder
    [javac]     return new SinkDecoBuilder() {

Was I missing something?

~Thai