flume-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Layland <stephen.layl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: collectorSink is always using default from flume-conf.xml
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 04:29:57 GMT
FWIW, I get that Deprecated syntax error all the time when running flume
normally.  It seems to occur whenever a sink is opened with a given format.
 My guess is that is related to an internal API change and is probably
harmless as the String args should still work (as long as the format spec is
one that Flume knows about like "avro", "avrojson", "raw", "avrodata",
etc...

-Steve