flume-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: It took a while to find this mailing list...
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2011 20:15:21 GMT
Jeff,

Sorry about that.  I've updated the github page to point to the apache
lists.  How did you get the old cloudera lists?  Let me know so we can make
them point to apache land.  I wanted to setup an auto-reply on the read-only
list but it seems like we weren't able to get that done.

Thanks,
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)