flume-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Hansen <dsche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run multiple flow on single physical node
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:21:15 GMT
Yes, I love those error messages -- 'Failed to run command "xyz" due
to null' is never particularly helpful.

I think you just need to put single quotes around your source -- try:

exec config hbase2 flow2 'text("/home/hadoop/test_character")' autoE2EChain

I found the syntax very frustrating until I rolled up my sleeves and
read through the antlr grammar files (of course I had to skim through
a few chapters of an antlr book to understand what I was looking
at...).  Now things make a lot more sense (or rather I understand why
some things don't make sense...)